If your organization is looking to offer CECHs for members and would like to partner with InSOPHE, please continue reading below. The outlined process will allow your organization and InSOPHE to work through the details and the possibility of a partnership that will benefit attendees.
Your event must meet specific Areas of Responsibilities and Competencies for Health Education for participants to earn continuing education credits from NCHEC. This will outline the specific areas for CHES®/MCHES®.
PROCESS1. Submit CHES®/MCHES® CECH Application Form
- Email the Continuing Education Director at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 60 days before your event. The Continuing Education Director will send you a copy of the application form and walk you through the process for completing the form.
- This form includes contact information for our Continuing Education Director, an estimate of CECH offered, event details, and overall program objectives.
- Complete and submit the application back to the Continuing Education Director at least 30 days prior to the event. The more time that is provided will allow InSOPHE's Continuing Education Committee to partner with your organization in planning a smooth process to offer CECH to participants.
2. Review by InSOPHE Continuing Education Committee
- Please allow InSOPHE 7-10 business days to review your application. Once reviewed, you will be contacted by the InSOPHE Continuing Education Director to discuss the next steps in offering CECH at your event. Approval of offering CECH is based on whether the event sufficiently provides continuing education on the specified Areas of Responsibilities and Competencies for Health Education.
- Once approved, InSOPHE's Continue Education Director will work with your planning committee to ensure all necessary documentation is gathered at your event to supply members with CECH. Please note that as part of our partnership with your organization, InSOPHE will provide their logo and CECH language to include in your program marketing material.
If you would like to partner with InSOPHE, but have additional questions and/or concerns, please reach out to the Continuing Education Director at email@example.com.